What’s new: AutomateWoo 2.8 and Refer A Friend 1.3
It’s been a while since the last blog post but AutomateWoo development has been far from idle. There have been two major releases of AutomateWoo in recent months and today we are releasing a major update to the Refer A Friend add-on.
Everyone loves metrics
You may already be aware of the new dashboard added in AutomateWoo 2.8 but if not, now is a good time to update! AutomateWoo’s existing reports section is still in there but the dashboard allows for a quick bird’s eye view of AutomateWoo activity.
Refer A Friend updates
Two new admin views have been added to the Refer A Friend add-on. Referral invites are now recorded and displayed in the new invites table and there is also a dashboard widget for showing these invites.
A list view of advocates has been added that shows their referral activity and store credit amounts. We have a few requests for adding the share widget to order transactional emails which has now been added and can be enabled in settings.
What else is new?
- New triggers Order Payment Complete, Subscription Before Renewal
- New rules: User Is Active Subscriber, Order Coupons, Cart Coupons, Cart Items, User’s Purchased Products
- New product email template ‘Order Table’
- Improved all ActiveCampaign actions
- New unsubscribes importer tool
- Added support for order item meta data
- Improved and added direct links to the queue, carts, guests and unsubscribes admin pages
- Improved and optimized abandoned cart tracking
- Made workflow logs are more informative
If you are using any AutomateWoo add-ons please make sure to update the main AutomateWoo plugin and any add-ons at the same time. This is especially important in the latest releases (2.8.2 and 1.3) due to a code restructure.
We are still in full development mode for AutomateWoo, there are so many of small to medium sized features coming soon but the major ones are: WooCommerce Memberships integration, campaigns and opt-ins, customer birthdays add-on and periodic review reminders.
This free update is available via your WordPress plugin updates area to all current license holders. Let us know your thoughts / feedback in the comments!
2 thoughts on “What’s new: AutomateWoo 2.8 and Refer A Friend 1.3”
Thanks Dan !!
Great Job… Thank you !
Comments are closed.