We provide an integration with WooCommerce Subscriptions to make managing subscriptions almost effortless. Using AutomateWoo, you can create workflows based on subscription events, such as when a subscription status changes or a renewal payment fails:
- Subscription Status Changed – This trigger can be used for specific status changes (e.g. active to expired) or if you wish to monitor any change in status.
- Subscription Before Renewal – This trigger runs a set number of days before a subscription renewal payment is due.
- Subscription Before End – This trigger runs a set number of days before a subscription is scheduled to end/expire.
- Subscription Payment Complete – This trigger fires when the first payment has been completed and after each renewal payment is successfully charged.
- Subscription Payment Failed – This fires when a subscription renewal payment fails.
- Subscription Trial End – This trigger can be used to create workflows that notify customers when a free trial ends.
AutomateWoo also contains several subscription actions that can be used to bulk update subscriptions prices, create prepaid subscriptions, pause subscription renewals, add/remove products, add/remove coupons and much more!