Since each of these shortcodes are dynamic, page caching must be disabled on any page where they are used. Please note all shortcodes are not for use in emails, instead use AutomateWoo variables.
- [automatewoo_referrals_page] – This displays the referral share form on the referral share page nominated in the referral settings.
- [automatewoo_referrals_share_widget] – It isimportant to note that this shortcode is dynamic and the links in the widget will be different for each user.
- [automatewoo_referrals_account_tab] – This shortcode can be used if your theme does not support the new WooCommerce tabbed account area (adding in v2.6). It displays the advocates’ approved referrals and their store credit balance.
- [automatewoo_advocate_referral_coupon] – This is used to display the unique referral coupon code for the advocate. This shortcode is to be used with coupon-based referrals. If the advocate is not logged in, it cannot display the coupon.
- [automatewoo_advocate_referral_link] – This is used to display the referral link for the advocate. This shortcode is to be used with link-based sharing. If the advocate is not logged in, it cannot display the referral link.