When a new referral is created for an order it will either have the status Pending or Potential Fraud. If you have enabled auto-approval then the referral status will automatically be changed to Approved once the corresponding order gets marked as completed. If the referral is marked as Potential Fraud then the referral will not be auto-approved and you can choose to manually approve or reject the referral.
- Pending – A successful referral has been recorded but any store credit has not made available to the advocate
- Approved – The referral is now visible to the advocate and any store credit will be applied to their next purchase
- Potential Fraud – A successful referral has been recored but the system thinks it may be fraudulent, you must manually choose whether to approve or reject the referral
- Rejected – The advocate can not see rejected referrals or use the store credit
- [automatewoo_referrals_page] – The displays the referral share form on the referral share page nominated in the referral settings
- [automatewoo_referrals_share_widget] – It is important to note that this shortcode is dynamic, the links in the widget will be different for each user, and so page caching must be disabled on any page where this widget is used
- [automatewoo_referrals_account_tab] – This shortcode can be used if your theme does not support the new WooCommerce tabbed account area (adding in v2.6). It displays the advocates approved referrals and their store credit balance