Licenses purchased with AutomateWoo.com entitle you to one year of updates and customer support from the AutomateWoo team for the products to which the license relates.
This document explains how to view and manage your license/s with AutomateWoo.com.
Looking for general information about an AutomateWoo.com license is or the license for the AutomateWoo codebase? Refer to the Licenses doc.
Account Licenses Page
To view your AutomateWoo.com licenses, visit the Account > Licenses page.
On this page, you can:
- Retrieve your license key
- View the subscription connected to each license, and the payment method set on that subscription
- View the scheduled next payment date for each license
- Toggle a license’s auto renew setting
- Upgrade or downgrade a license
To keep your license active, your subscription needs to be renewed each year. This requires payment and provides another year of support & updates.
AutomateWoo.com provides auto-renew functionality to conveniently process license renewals without any action from you. Auto-renew can be enabled or disabled from your Account > Licenses for each of your licenses.
To enable or disable auto-renew:
- Go to your Account > Licenses page.
- Click the Auto-renew toggle
- Click the Confirm button
Your license will now have auto-renew enabled or disabled, as will other licenses that will renewal in the same subscription. You can toggle between the two states at any time.