1.8.0 February 13, 2018
- New - Store credit is now automatically refunded on failed or refunded orders.
- New - Improve handling of subscription free trials and synchronised renewals. Referral creation is now delayed until the first successful payment.
- Tweak - Improvements for stores running WooCommerce 3.2 or newer.
- Tweak - Changed default share link/coupon expiry option from 4 weeks to no expiry. Existing installs will stay at 4 weeks if no other value is set.
- Tweak - Add log to record the reason when a link based referrals is rejected.
1.7.12 February 9, 2018
- Fix - Checkout issue if an advocate had referral credit and their cart did not meet the minimum purchase amount if one was specified in settings.
1.7.11 February 1, 2018
- New - Additional third-party filters and functions.
- Various minor fixes.
1.7.10 December 29, 2017
- New - Improve CSS compatibility of share form.
- New - Add filter to modify number of email fields in share form.
1.7.9 December 12, 2017
- New - Add action Resend Referral Invite Email.
- New - Add trigger New Invite Sent.
- New - Add variables advocate.referral_code and advocate.referral_link.
1.7.8 November 13, 2017
- New - Add formal german translation.
- Fix - Issue where referrals could be missing from the account tab.
- Tweak - Add filter to allow disabling fraud check.
- Tweak - Improvements to third-party social integrations API.
1.7.7 October 26, 2017
- Tweak - Improve account tab display when not using store credit as advocate reward
1.7.6 September 21, 2017
- New - Add german translation
- New - Created API for adding custom social integrations
1.7.5 September 14, 2017
- Fix - Issue with share URL shortcode
- Tweak - Add 'data-title' attributes to tables to support responsive tables
1.7.4 August 23, 2017
- Performance - Database optimizations
1.7.3 August 15, 2017
- Performance - Implement new background processor
1.7.2 July 10, 2017
- Tweak - Various minor internal updates
- Fix - Rare PHP notice on the account page
1.7.1 June 23, 2017
- New - Add search functionality to referral codes and advocates admin views
- New - Add customer referral count rules Customer Approved Referral Count, Customer Total Referral Count, etc
- Tweak - Button icons are now included as a custom font rather than relying on FontAwesome
1.7.0 May 8, 2017
- New - Added admin page to view and manage referral codes
- New - The advocates admin page now lists any users who have sent an invite in addition to users with referrals
- New - Added filtering to referral invites admin page
- Tweak - Internal refactoring and UI improvements
1.6.2 April 28, 2017
- New - Added rule Advocate Total Referral Count
- Tweak - All advocate referral count rules now work on any trigger with a user object, previously it was just referral based triggers
1.6.1 April 21, 2017
- New - Any store credit applied to an automatic subscription renewal is now available when completing that order manually, e.g. if payment fails
- Tweak - Added WPML support for batched invite emails
1.6.0 April 8, 2017
- New - Added option to block sharing from users who have not placed an order
- New - Added pending referrals count to admin menu
- New - Added separate default share text for Twitter
- New - Added option to set minimum purchase amount for store credit use
- New - Made relevant settings translatable with WPML
- Tweak - Modified referral widget CSS to improve appearance for different widths
- Tweak - Hide store credit coupon notices as they would be confusing for the end user
- Tweak - Namespacing and performance improvements
- Fix - Issue where store credit could not be applied to an initial subscription payment if the cart total was zero
1.5.3 April 7, 2017
- Fix - WooCommerce 3.0 issue with referral coupons not being added to cart
1.5.2 March 28, 2017
- Fix - Ensure store credit coupon is applied after normal coupons
- Fix - Remove coupon added message when store credit coupon is applied
- Fix - WooCommerce 3.0 issue with store credit coupon
1.5.1 March 17, 2017
- New - Added variables user.referral_coupon and user.referral_link
1.5.0 March 13, 2017
Read release post...
- New - Changed to store credit system due to WooCommerce 3.0
- New - Referral reward amounts are now editable in backend
- New - Option to set referral rewards to percentage based
- New - Added two new shortcodes
1.4.2 March 4, 2017
- Fix - Error in admin referrals list if the advocate of a referral had been deleted
1.4.1 March 1, 2017
- Fix - Issue where a fixed coupon discount could apply to more than one product
1.4.0 February 25, 2017
- New - Added ability to give referral rewards for new account signups
- New - Allow use of advocate.first_name and advocate.full_name variables in the Default Share Text option
- New - Implement changes from AutomateWoo core such as new object caching and namespacing
- New - Begin support for WooCommerce 3.0
1.3.5 January 12, 2017
- Tweak - Added filter to modify referral reward amount 'automatewoo/referrals/reward_amount'
- Fix - Minor issue with the referral update_status() method
1.3.4 January 3, 2017
- Fix - Issue where database tables might fail to install on plugin activation
- Tweak - Added filter to invite email class before sending 'automatewoo/referrals/invite_email/mailer'
1.3.3 December 18, 2016
- Fix - Date comparision issue on some server environments
1.3.2 December 15, 2016
- Tweak - Added filter 'automatewoo/referrals/invite_email/variable_values' to allow creation of custom variables in the invite email content
- Fix - Modify account tab template to prevent duplicate messages
1.3.1 December 8, 2016
- New - Added filters to account tab text and minor improvements to account tab template
1.3 December 5, 2016
- New - Added admin view listing advocates and new related metrics
- New - Data for email invites is now being stored and displayed in a new admin view
- New - Added option to display the referral share widget on order confirmation emails
- New - Advocates now see their total credit in the referral account tab and always see a link to the share page
- Fix - Store credit now accounts for fees added to orders
1.2.16 November 21, 2016
- New - Added status filtering on admin referrals page
- New - Added filter 'automatewoo/referrals/generate_advocate_key'
1.2.15 November 17, 2016
- Fix - Issue where translations failed to load
1.2.14 November 16, 2016
- New - Send referral emails in batches if more 5 emails are shared at once
- Tweak - Break up frontend templates into smaller parts so they are easier to customize
1.2.13 November 6, 2016
- Fix - Ensure share page inputs are 100% width
- Fix - Potential PHP warning in my referrals account tab
1.2.12 November 4, 2016
- Tweak - When existing customers referrals are enabled referrals are limited to 1 referral for the customer
- Tweak - Changed the default minimum coupon value setting from 100 to 0
- Fix - Make email 'Send' button translatable
1.2.11 November 4, 2016
- Tweak - Add filter 'automatewoo/referrals/block_existing_customer_share'
- Fix - Error if add-on was activated without AutomateWoo installed
1.2.10 November 2, 2016
- Tweak - Order counting functions now excludes cancelled, failed and refunded orders
1.2.9 November 1, 2016
- Feature - Added option to allow existing customers referrals
1.2.8 October 31, 2016
- Tweak - Added support for custom checkouts that do not require the billing email field
1.2.7 October 27, 2016
- Performance - Added database indexes for all custom tables
- Tweak - Updates and clean up as per AutomateWoo 2.7
1.2.6 October 19, 2016
- Fix - Issue where tax on the store credit was not factored into to credit reduction query
1.2.5 October 14, 2016
- Tweak - Workflow log modals now show the relevant referral info
- Tweak - Follow through AW core changes to logs
- Tweak - Added shortcode [automatewoo_referrals_account_tab] to display referral account tab if using a custom account tab plugin
- Fix - Issue where fraud notice would display unnecessarily
1.2.4 October 11, 2016
- Tweak - Improved frontend CSS theme compatibility
- Fix - Issue with Divi page builder
1.2.3 September 27, 2016
- Fix - Tax issues around referral store credit
1.2.2 September 15, 2016
- Tweak - Added wc_print_notices() to the share page template in case notices did not get printed in the header
- Minor tweaks and fixes to admin area
1.2.1 September 8, 2016
- Minor tweaks and improvements
1.2 August 29, 2016
- Feature - Link Based Referrals are possible as an alternative to coupons referrals
- Tweak - Coupon expiry can now be disabled if expiry is set to '0'
- Tweak - Improved coupon validation
1.1.11 August 25, 2016
- Tweak - Implement changes in AW 2.6.1
1.1.10 August 17, 2016
- Feature - Add some referral rules ready for AW 2.6
- Fix - PHP list table warning
1.1.9 August 7, 2016
- Fix - Login button on share page missing link
- Fix - Minor PHP warning
1.1.8 August 2, 2016
- Tweak - Update renamed class in AutomateWoo core
1.1.7 July 27, 2016
- Tweak - Tidy up admin page URLs
- Tweak - Add filter 'automatewoo/referrals/show_share_widget'
1.1.6 July 22, 2016
- Fix - Issue where the referral reward type option could not be set to 'none'
1.1.5 July 21, 2016
- Fix - Change referral coupon type to 'Cart Discount' instead of 'Product Discount'
1.1.4 July 21, 2016
- Feature - Add ability for referral coupons to expire
- Tweak - Improve coupon validation notices
1.1.3 July 19, 2016
- Feature - WooCommerce subscriptions support - Allow store credit to be applied to recurring payments
1.1.2 July 14, 2016
- Tweak - Use an alternate method in advocate key generation
1.1.1 July 13, 2016
- Feature - Add option to display post purchase widget at bottom of page
1.1.0 July 12, 2016
- Feature - Add Post Purchase Share Widgets
1.0.0 July 1, 2016